Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus var. lanatus, family Cucurbitaceae) is a vine-like (scrambler and trailer) flowering plant originally from southern Africa. The plant has been cultivated in Egypt since at least the 2nd Millenium BC and by the 10th century AD had reached India and China. It later spread into southern Europe and on into the New World. Much research effort has been put into breeding disease-resistant varieties and into developing a seedless strain. Nowadays a large number of cultivars are available, many of them producing mature fruit within 100 days of planting the crop. The fruit is rich in vitamins A and C and can be eaten raw or cooked in a variety of ways.
Product name: Watermelon Powder
Appearance: Pink fine powder
Part used: fruit
Test method: TLC
Partical size: 80 mesh
Shelf life: 2 years
1.The traditional Chinese medicine called the watermelon cui “, is the medicine of the clear heat has soared, thirst-quenching.
2.The watermelon has soared carambola, appetizers, it’s sugary, suitable for all kinds of people to eat.
3.Heat diuretic, to get rid of the rigid outer skin of the watermelon cut into small pieces or small article, into the water to a boil, add tomato sauce, eggs, and, eating melon soup.
1. Used for baby food, nutrition. Such as oatmeal, milk powder, wheat flour, etc.
2. Used for health food, ingot, granule, etc.
3. Used for candy, jelly, chewing gum, chocolate products.
4. Used for baked goods, biscuit sandwich, coating, etc.
5. Used for leisure puffed food, potato chips, etc.
6. Used for a solid beverage.