Schisandra is native to East Asia, and its dried fruit is used medicinally. The berries of S.chinensisare given the name Wu Wei Zi in Chinese, which translates as “five flavor fruit” because they possess all five basic flavors in Chinese herbal medicine: salty, sweet, sour, spicy, and bitter. In traditional Chinese medicine it is used as a remedy for many ailments: to resist infection, increase skin health, and combat insomnia, coughing, and thirst.
Specs Available Schisandrins: 1%,2%,3%,5%,9%
Schisandrol A: 1%,2%,3%,5%
Schisandrin B: 3% 5%
Apperance: Yellow Brown fine powder
1. Schisandra extract used to enhance immunity.
2. Schisandra extract has the usage of antioxidant and antimicrobial;
3. Schisandra extract with With the function of treating chronic diarrhea and dysentery;
4. Schisandra extract has the effect on improving the body disease-resistant ability, liver and gastrointestinal;
5. Schisandra extract own the function of dispelling heat, eliminating irritability, diuretic, cooling blood, and detoxification.
1. Applied in food and field so that can enhance human immunity ;
2. Applied in the pharmaceutical field such as the health care products;
3. Applied in beverage field so that can anti-aging.