Rutin is a plant pigment (flavonoid) that is found in certain fruits and vegetables. Rutin is used to make medicine. The major sources of rutin for medical use include buckwheat, Japanese pagoda tree, and Eucalyptus macrorhyncha. Other sources of rutin include the leaves of several species of eucalyptus, lime tree flowers, elder flowers, hawthorn leaves and flowers, rue, St. John’s Wort, Ginkgo biloba, apples, and other fruits and vegetables.Some people believe that rutin can strengthen blood vessels, so they use it for varicose veins, internal bleeding, hemorrhoids, and to prevent strokes due to broken veins or arteries (hemorrhagic strokes).
Product Name: Rutin Extract Powder
The other types: Hydroxyethyl rutin
Molecular formula: C33H42O19
Molecular weight: 742.68
Standard: NF11, DAB1999, EP5, EP6
Specification: 95%, 98%
Appearance: Yellow or light yellow powder
1. Rutin is a supplement used to treat poor blood circulation, hemorrhoids, and Meniere’s disease.
2. It may also be used to treat varicose veins or skin bruising.
3. It can enhances the absorption of Vitamin C, helps relieve pain, bumps and bruises, has an antibacterial effect, promotes circulation, stimulates bile production, helps lower blood cholesterol, and prevents cataracts.
1. Applied in the pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into tablets, capsules,s, and granules to warm the kidney, strengthen the spleen and enhance human immunity.
2. Applied in the food field, it is mainly used in kinds of beverage, liquor, and foods to enhance human immunity and anti-aging.