Resveratrol is a non-flavonoid polyphenol compound, the molecular formula is C14H12O3, the molecular weight is 228.25. The appearance of pure resveratrol is colorless needle crystal, odorless, hardly soluble in water, soluble in organic solvents such as ether, chloroform, methanol, ethanol, acetone, ethyl acetate, etc., melting point 256~258℃, The sublimation temperature is 261℃.
Product name: Trans Resveratrol
CAS No.: 501-36-0
Appearance: Red powder to white powder
1. Resveratrol protects the heart and circulatory system, lowering cholesterol, and protecting against clots which can cause heart attacks and stroke.
2. Resveratrol protects a cell’s DNA. It is a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants can help prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable atoms caused by pollution, sunlight, and our body’s natural burning of fat that can lead to cancer, aging, and brain degeneration.
3. Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease, and heart disease.
4. Anti-virus and accommodate immunity, inhibit Staphylococcus aureus, Micrococcus catarrhalis, Bacillus coli, aeruginosus Bacillus, have better inhibit action with Orphan virus, Fever blisters virus, enteric virus and Kesaqi virus
2. Effect on cardiovascular system;
3. Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal;
4. Nourish and protect liver;
5. Anti-oxidant and quench free-radicals;
6. Impact on the metabolism of osseous issue.
7.Applied in the food field, it’s used as a food additive with the function of lengthening life.
8.Applied in cosmetics, it’s can delay aging and prevent UV radiation.