The pineapple (Ananas comosus) is a tropical plant with edible multiple fruits consisting of coalesced berries, and the most economically significant plant in the Bromeliaceae family. Pineapples may be cultivated from a crown cutting of the fruit, possibly flowering in 20–24 months and fruiting in the following six months. Pineapple does not ripen significantly post-harvest.
Product Name: Pineapple Fruit Juice Powder
Part used: Fruit
Latin Name: Ananas comosus
Appearance: Light Yellow powder
1. Add to water and ice for a crisp, refreshing vitamin water
2. Add to electrolyte water for an all-natural sports drink
3. Prepare a “simple syrup” by adding to an all-natural sweetener and water, use it to flavor mixed drinks, or make shaved ice creations
4.Add powder to baked goods such as cakes, cupcakes, muffins, and cookies
5.Add to vegetable juices
6. Stir into plain yogurt
7. Stir into ice cream
1. Widely used in health care products;
2. Widely added to food and beverage.