Product Name: Pine Bark Extract
Appearance: Brown Red powder
Specification: OPC 95% Proanthocyanidins 95%
Latin Name: Pinus massoniana Lamb
Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. Pine bark extract has the function of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory.
2. Pine bark extract can reduce cancer risk.
3. Pine bark extract can enhance vascular strength (strengthening the blood vessels the flexibility of the wall).
4. Pine bark extract can reduce the risk and severity of heart disease, strokes, high cholesterol, and circulation problems.
5. Pine bark extract is recommended for various eye conditions that are caused by blood vessel damage, such as diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration.
6. Pine bark extract can improve the health and smoothness of the skin.
7. Pine bark extract can be made into capsules, troche, and granule as healthy food.
8. Pine bark extract has been widely added into the beverage and the wine, cosmetics as the functional content.
9. Pine bark extract is widely added into all kinds of foods such as cake, cheese as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe and the USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.
1. Pine bark extract used in pharmaceutical field Proanthocyanidins have a better effect on the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
2. Pine bark extract used in health products field
It’s made into a capsule. It has already become one of the ten salable natural plant extract products and owns the reputation of “natural health care product” and “orally cosmetics” in America.
3. Pine bark extract used in the food field
It can be used as a food supplement.
4. Pine bark extract used in cosmetic field
As the effective factor, it was made into aqua or ointment cosmetics, which has the effect of firming skin, anti-wrinkle, and curing freckle.