Olive Extract is the leaf of the olive tree (Olea europaea). The silvery green leaves are oblong, measuring 4-10 centimetres (1.6-3.9 in) long and 1-3 centimetres (0.39-1.2 in) wide.
Historically, olive leaves are known as a symbol of peace, so it is not surprising that olive leaf tea provides a soothing, relaxing, gently mellow herbal brew that evokes a sense of wellbeing. Some lemon or honey enhances the flavour; it is excellent chilled and drunk over ice. Olive leaf tea leaves can be added to a marinade, especially for fish, or used in a spice rub to season a variety of dishes.
Product name: Olive Extract
Appearance: Brown Powder
Purity: Oleuropein10%-80%; 10:1
Hydroxytyrosol: 3%-30%; 10:1
Active Ingrdient: Oleuropein; Hydroxytyrosol
Funcation: Health supplement
1. Powerful antioxidant, free radical scavenger;
2. Boost immune system health;
3. Support healthy blood pressure and cholesterol;
4. Fight microbial, viral and fungal infections;
5. Protective effect on osteoporosis;
6. Promote heart health;
1. Olive Extract is used in eliminating viruses.
2. Olive Extract can prevent the hardening of the arteries.
3. As an important medical raw, Olive Extract can be used to lower blood pressure.
4. As an effective antioxidant, Olive Extract can prevent hardening of the arteries.
5. olive Extract can increase blood flow in the coronary arteries, relieve arrhythmias.
6. In enhancing immunity and improving the autoimmune disorder, olive leaf extract/oleuropein 25% plays an important role.
7. Olive Extract is used for anti-diabetes.anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-fungi, and anti-protozoa.