Lotus leaf extract, also known as lotus leaf alkali; To dry pieces of lotus leaf as raw material, adopting the cellulase pretreatment, dilute hydrochloric acid extraction, ultrasonic-assisted extraction, combined extract, alkaline PH value, condensed water evaporation to the proportion of concrete of D = 1.15, cool, 10 times the amount of chloroform, let stand, stratification, water phase to extract three times, merger chloroform phase, recycling, chloroform extract powder, crushing, mixing, packing vested.
Concerning Lotus leaf extract, we can provide you various specification as follows:
Nuciferine: 2% By HPLC
Nuciferine: 5% By HPLC
Nuciferine: 10% By HPLC
Nuciferine: 20% By HPLC
Nuciferine: 98% By HPLC
1. Lotus leaf extract has the function of weight control.
2. Lotus leaf extract can adjust blood lipids, and expectorant.
3. Lotus leaf extract is used as an anticoagulant and antidote in medicine.
4. Lotus leaf extract has a strong effect on lowering blood pressure.
5. Lotus leaf P.E. has become popular to lower blood cholesterol.
6. Lotus leaf P.E. can treat fatty liver and promote blood circulation.
1. Food field, lotus leaf become a delicious and healthy green food;
2. Health product field, lotus leaf slimming tea by the majority of lesbian love;
3. Pharmaceutical field, can promote the growth of bone.