Licorice Extract: 10:1 Brown yellow powder TLC
98% Glycyrrhizic acid: White powder UV
70% Glycyrrhizic flavone: Brown red liquid HPLC
75% Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate: White powder HPLC
65% Disodium Glycyrrhetate: Off white powder HPLC
98% Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate: White powder HPLC
15% Tripitassium glycyrrhizinate: White powder HPLC
10%,40%,90%,98% Glabridin: White to brown powder HPLC
13% Glycyrrhizine R19/R21: Brown powder HPLC
6% Licorice Extract Block: Brown red liquid HPLC
3% Licorice Extract Liquid: Brown red liquid HPLC
1. Liquorice root could help enhance the transformation and transportation functions of the spleen and stomach.
2. Since the spleen dominates muscles and the liver controls tendons, licorice root has excellent properties to relieve pain and cramps of smooth or skeletal muscles.
3. Liquorice root also moistens the lungs and stops coughs. It treats disorders such as shortness of breath, fatigue, sallow facial appearance, decreased food intake, loose stools, and diarrhea.
4. Liquorice root has also been reported to speed the healing of canker sores.
1. Applied in the pharmaceutical field do medicine raw material
2. Applied in the cosmetic field
3. Applied in the health care product field