Aloe Vera is a combination of powerful organic compounds, which are found inside the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. The gel is a colorless, odorless, hydrocolloid with several natural beneficial substances, including mucopolysaccharides such as Acemannan. Mature aloe vera leaves are harvested by hand. The inner gel in the leaf is removed by a hand filleting process. The gel filets are ground, filtered, and concentrated under a vacuum, and freeze-dried into a powder.
Type: Active ingredients
Assay Aloin: 10%, 20%, 90%
aloe-emodin: 95%, 98%
Freeze-dried powder: 100:1; 200:1 .
(1) With the function of anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds;
(2) Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting blood circulation;
(3) With the function of whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne;
(4) Eliminating the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness;
(5) Preventing skin from being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
1. Applied in the fields of food and health product, aloe contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, which can help the body with better health care;
2. Applied in the pharmaceutical field, it has the function of promoting tissue regeneration and anti-inflammatory;
3. Applied in the cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.