Allicin is an organosulfur compound obtained from garlic, a species in the family Alliaceae. When fresh garlic is chopped or crushed, the enzyme alliinase converts alliin into allicin, which is responsible for the aroma of fresh garlic. The allicin generated is unstable and quickly changes into a series of other sulfur-containing compounds such as diallyl disulfide. Allicin is part of a defense mechanism against attacks by pests on the garlic plant.
Product Name: Garlic Extract
Latin Name: Allium satirum L.
Appearance: Light yellow to white fine powder
Test method: HPLC
Specification: Allicin 1%-3.0%, powder & granular
1. Prevent atherosclerosis and protect the heart from attack.
2.The function of clearing, detoxifying, promoting blood circulation, and removing blood stasis.
3. Typical antibiotics and bactericidal properties, can treat the ankle (ankle, skin fungal disease) immune function to irritating substances, have a certain effect on asthma, cold, diabetes, vaginal infection.
4. Reduce blood fat, lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar and anti-platelet agglutination.
5. Improve the activity of the fibrinolytic enzyme, inhibit and kill tumor cells, prevent and treat tumors.
6. It can reduce coronary atherosclerotic plaque and is resistant to blood stasis.
7. Health care and growth promotion: Allicin can effectively stimulate the formation of aroma-producing amino acids in animals, and increase the flavor component C3H5S(O) in meat and eggs to make meat and eggs more delicious.
1.Garlic extract is mostly used in sterilization
2. Garlic extract is mostly used in health care
3.Garlic extract is mostly used in growth promotion.